Friday, January 17, 2014

Snow Storytime




Reminder the library will be closed Jan 19 & 20 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day.
On Tues., Jan 21st at 4pm we will be hosting Iditarod Tales

Opening Song: The More We Get Together 

*We sing and clap to our opening song.  All Stillwater Public Library story times start with this song and the children learn that song means story time is starting.



Rhyme: I'm a little snowman
I'm a little snowman, round and fat
Here are my buttons, here is my hat
When the sun comes up, I can not play
Because I slowly melt away
 


Flannel board: Five little snowflakes




Craft: Make a snowman using a white piece of paper wrapped around a toilet paper roll.  Decorate with a hat, eyes, nose, scarf and buttons!


Other books to checkout:     

No comments:

Post a Comment